I purchased a pair of sunglasses from DesignerSunglasses.com.After a week my order still said "processing" so I attempted to contact them via phone and email, no response.

I finally got someone on live chat who didn't know why my order hadn't shipped. He said he would investigate and get back to me. Later that day I received an email that my glasses were backordered...ok when where they going to contact me to let me know that? I chose a different pair of glasses.

It took another week for those to finally ship out. They arrived damaged! Attempted to contact the same person who helped me the first time via email, no response. Called, no exaggeration, at least 30 times...no one EVER answers the phone.

I mean EVER. Not once have I gotten anything but the machine. Got someone on live chat again, they told me to send them back in for an exchange. That was weeks ago, I sent it with signature confirmation so I know they received them back, but it doesn't even show in my account that they got them or that an exchange is in process.

Again, no response to emails, no answer on the phone, and no one will answer me on live support either.

Looks like they I've been duped.Filing with BBB today.

Had an Experience with DesignerSunglasses?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #809641

you should contact your credit card company and they will return your money :grin

I have same sentiment as yours..i tried to forget about it and just let karma do its thing..

And this afternoon, with nothing to do at all, browsed through the history and guess what... Saw the designersunglasses.com and checked it if it is still working.

And guess what, it still is but with different approach as to how they would cheat on consumers..:upset

I had the same experience as well.

I shipped a pair of Prada sunglasses back for an exchange to Long Lake, MN on 3/19/12 and have not been able to contact them since. They do not answer phones or emails.

I would like to file a claim against them to try to get my money back.

Has anyone had any success pursuing this bogus company?

I had the same issue and I keep emailing them but had no response. I was googl'n to find a way to file a case against them and found your comment. I shipped my return to Ny, where did you did urs?